- School Venue: Escuela Superior de Ingeniería (ESI)
- Public Transport to Escuela Superior de Ingeniería (ESI)
- Suggested accomodations
- Arriving to Cadiz by plane
School Venue: Escuela Superior de Ingeniería (ESI)
The SC-Camp will take place at the Escuela Superior de Ingeniería (ESI) of Cádiz.
Universidad de Cádiz
Escuela Superior de Ingeniería (ESI)
Avenida de la Universidad de Cádiz, no10
11519 - Puerto Real, Cádiz
Public Transport to Escuela Superior de Ingeniería (ESI)
There are a few buses going from Cadiz city center to the Escuela Superior de Ingeniería. They take about 25-35 minutes.
The closest bus stop is called Escuela Ingenieria, but there are other bus stops in the campus area at walking distance with more frequent buses.
The bus lines to Escuela Ingenieria start from Estacion Cadiz, at the new bus station at the other side of the train station. (Note that if you plan to take other buses, they might depart from Plaza España and don’t stop in EstacionCadiz)
The recommended buses to attend SC-Camp are:
- Bus line M-041 from Estacion Cadiz at 8h30 to Escuela Ingenieria at 8h55
- Bus line M-041 from Escuela Ingenieria at 18h50 to Estacion Cadiz at 19h19
We strongly recommend you to be at the bus stop a few minutes in advance because there will be around 30 people from SC-Camp they don’t expect.
- You can get individual bus ticket in the bus for 1.92€.
- You can get a transport card with 10 trips for 15€ (1.5€ for the card plus 1.32€ per trip).
You can purchase the 10-trip card from at the bus station or in one the many tobacco shops or kiosks.
You have to ask for:
"Una tarjeta del Consorcio de Transportes de la Bahía de Cádiz con 10 viajes para ir a la ESI."
It might be a good idea to print this sentence on a paper and give it to the guy, because the person might not speak English.
- Apartamentos Columela
- Apartamentos Aires de Cádiz
- Hotel Convento
- Parador Hotel Atlántico
- Hotel Playa Victoria
- Hotel Monte Puertatierra
- Hotel Barceló Cádiz Occidental
Arriving to Cadiz by plane
The nearest airport is the airport of Jerez de la Frontera (XRY).
Jerez Airport is connected to Cadiz city by Intercity buses and trains.